The first Hart store was founded in 1960 by Mr. Harry Hart in the Rosemère community. What was just a small store quickly became a Canadian success often serving rural communities.
In 2015, Mr. Paul Nassar took over the reins of the company which now counts more than 80 Hart stores, as well as 20 Maison en Gros stores. A growth plan is currently in place and more store openings are to come.
Hart Stores are currently located throughout Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick. Stores range in size from 15,000 to 55,000 square feet and offer an impressive variety of fashion and basic apparel lines plus a broad selection of home furnishing, house wares, gift wares, toys, bed and bath, electronic and furniture.
In 2017, Hart made a digital shift that allows customers to shop online. The website is easy to use and offers the opportunity to discover products through beautiful images and colorful descriptions. All online products are offered through a home delivery option, as well as a free in-store pick-up service.
Hart Stores operates as a family-run business just as it started out many years ago. Each employee is a valued member of the ever-growing family.Hart's Mission
A must-see destination when it comes to fashion and décor, Hart has been an important part of Canadian culture since 1960. Always looking for renewal, innovation and exclusivity at the best prices, our mission is to provide unparalleled service to our customers, but also to our partners with whom we work hand in hand. The satisfaction of our customers is our everyday goal!
What to expect when shopping at Hart?
- A personalized shopping experience
- Employees who listen to your needs
- Renovated stores allowing you to discover even more items
- A selection of quality products, always at the best price
- Working in a respectful and honest environment
- Collaborating with our partners and buyers in a creative, innovative and passionate way
- Sourcing trendy products at the best prices
- Offering personalized customer service for each of our clients